What we do
We are a communications agency specialised in:
communications strategies and action plans
- for events, programmes and projects
- from the concept to the action
- particular expertise in institutional events and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects
managing reputational risks
- anticipate and define the risks
- identify the drivers of the risks and the stakeholders impacted
- develop strategies and messaging to mitigate risks
- help tackle crises on the communications front
- at major events and beyond
- "practise" crisis scenarios ahead of events
- manage relations and communication with internal and external stakeholders at an international level,
including member organisations, non-governmental organisations, governments, UN-agencies and EU-institutions
- identify key players
- prepare engagement strategies including tailored communication channels, content and messaging
- create position papers
- write press releases and web stories
- prepare speeches and presentations
Who is behind Warner Communications?
Britta Warner set up Warner Communications in September 2014 after having worked for more than 10 years in the Public Affairs sector and in international sports, including at four Olympic Games.
The agency is based in the Lake Geneva area of Switzerland, home to many international sports organisations.
Britta’s capacity to deliver projects with tight deadlines for senior executives with a high sense of reliability, diplomacy and discretion, has produced many remarkable, tangible results during her work with the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and in the EU environment in Brussels. Whilst her first language is German, she has always worked in English and in French.
According to a former superior, Britta is “always calm under fire” - references from senior executives are available on request.
Britta has master’s degrees in sport sciences and sports organisation management and is also the author of two sport-historical publications. As a sport enthusiast, she spends a lot of her free time doing triathlons, long-distance runs, skiing and playing many sports with her children.
- 2007 - 2014 Communications Manager, Public Affairs, International Olympic Committee (IOC), Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2002 - 2007 Policy Officer, EU Office of German Sports, Brussels, Belgium
- 2001 Research assistant, International Paralympic Committee (IPC), Bonn, Germany